Jiathis reported in 2011 the number of sharing information via Social Media in China.
The summery of this report is as following:
- The number of sharing informations via Social Media are 730M times.
- What time they share informations via Social Media?
2:00-10:00 9% 10:00-18:00 50% 18:00-2:00 41%
- Users shared informations via Social Media 2 times per a person.
- Which Social Media are used for sharing informations?
SNS 42.34%, Weibo 28.39%, Bookmark services 18.85%, Email 2.87%, Tools 4.50%, Other 3.14%
- Which is the most used service for sharing informations in each industry?
SNS QQ space(Tencent) 12.47%
Weibo Sina Weibo 8.91%
Bookmark Baidu Cang 2.61%
Email Gmail 0.61%
Tools Google Reader 0.58%
- The top 5 Social Media of most increasing sharing informations number in 2011.
#1 Tencent Weibo 630.34%
#2 Sohu Weibo 226.41%
#3 TaoJaiHu 211.52% (SNS promoted by Taobao)
#4 WangYi Weibo 194.11%
#5 Ifeng Weibo 190.01%
Tencent have huge number of users on their IM service "QQ", so I strongly focus on Tencent Weibo in 2012 :-)
Original text => JiaThis